the face in the mirror is a pale
and naked hostage and no one can tell
which room he’s being held in.— Richard Siken, Unfinished Duet
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING
it still ain’t broken what the hell tumblr
in the midst of winter, i found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
N° 4 in the series - “Which crop to pick” - SN: 09x18
the worst type of procrastination is the one where you’re totally insistent that you’re going to be productive, so you spend hours on tumblr, but refuse to catch up on tv shows or anything because “i’m going to work in like a second”
N°95 in the series “wild spam of random caps” - SN: 09x18
Here u go lil anon:) I’ve been studying for so long ugh
So much pretty whoa
What is the Supernatural Directory?
- The Supernatural Directory is a place to find new blogs to follow, as well as a place to list your own blog for others to find.
- Blogs are categorised in two ways: by ships and by original content. This is to make it easier for you to find the type of blogs you’re interested in.
- Multi-shipping blogs will be listed under their main ships and will have an (ms) next to their name.
- Multi-fandom blogs are allowed, provided Supernatural is one of the main fandoms. They will have an (mf) next to their name.
How to join:
- Follow the directory blog (don’t worry I’m not going to spam your dash or anything, but I may post updates from time to time)
- Reblog this post, no likes!
- Fill out this quick survey. This allows me to know which categories to list your blog under.
- That’s it!
- If you’re listed it would be great if you could add a link to the directory somewhere on your blog, to help other people find it. This is entirely optional of course.
- I will try and update the directory as regularly as possible, but if the volume of applications gets very high, it could take some time to get to yours, so don’t be discouraged if you’re not added right away.
- When checking through applications I will look at the quality of blogs. Don’t worry though, it doesn’t need to be all singing, all dancing, totally perfect or anything like that, but having a nice, easy to navigate theme will help.
- If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me via the directory blog. I will answer as quickly as possible, but if there are a lot of messages it may take a while to get through them all, so please be patient.
I mostly answer questions privately unless it’s reffered to an ask game/tutorial/other. If you’re uncomfortable with me maybe publishing it please just put a * in your message so I know you want it answered privately. Also, please feel free to just message me. I love meeting new people and making friends.